Five Reasons You Might Consider Being A Client!
1. THE MONEY MATTERS! I am a data analytics 'junkie'! I have a proprietary way of analyzing the neighborhood and the local market to determine what I feel is a correct price point. I review things like turnover rate, inventory, the past year's closing history, comparable with adjustments for differences and other elements to finalize a narrow range of price on either the sell or buy side. I provide this analysis to my clients. I see each neighborhood as its own 'ecosystem'. If you don't believe me just compare the difference in price per sq. ft. between them....and you will see what I mean! And I love 'negotiation'. No wonder, I've been doing it a very long time on very large scale projects in the many, Millions of $$$$s.
2. I KNOW THIS MARKET. I moved here in 1989 and bought my first home here in Brentwood. I raised three kids in this community being involved with youth sports, church, social and my business career representing firms such as Ernst & Young and KPMG. I also founded three different companies based in the area. I got into real estate because I love helping others find their dream home and quite frankly I enjoy the selling and buying experience. In addition I know a thing or two about housing. I have been an avid 'weekend warrior' doing everything from remodeling on a large scale to the everyday upgrades. I have done more to homes that I care to share. And let me say, I am NOT an expert, but I certainly can help you think through about anything inside or outside the home. I have the ability to envision what 'could be' based on what is now.
Just for fun, below is a pic of a tree house, one of many such projects, I built with my kids, and the neighbors kids, in the backyard of my first home here. As you can see, it's a bit more than just throwing some boards together..haha. It was a great time to teach them how to use a hammer, level, framing square, nail gun and much more. Great memories! The point is I know a thing or two about houses and tree houses, and gardens, and KOI ponds and a whole lot more....
3. THE DETAILS MATTER. Most importantly, I think you will find doing business with me to be as painless as is possible when it comes to buying and selling a home. I will speak direct, frank and honest. My goal is to take the stress out of the equation for you. You focus on the home shopping and I will focus on the multitudes of details. I am a 'detail freak'. And in this business, the details will either harm you or protect you. This business is complex and surrounding by a mountain of regulations, rules and laws. There is a reason it is such a litigious industry! A quality Realtor must be reading and learning ALL the time! And I do.
Speaking of details. Once I asked for quotes to paint a home I bought in Brentwood. But no-one would agree to wash it first, then prime it then paint it with two coats of the best acrylic latex paint. They all said it was overkill. Well, I decided to do it myself. So, I ended up renting a lift so I could easily focus on the details and paint that house! I drove by it after about a dozen years and the paint looked like new! The details matter in EVERYTHING WE DO.... LOL. I have taken my intense attention to detail and applied it for my client's sake in real estate!
4. PHOTOGRAPHY. I am a professional photographer. As such, I know what pictures should look like! I shoot with a camera that cost over $3,000 and each lens retails for over $1,500. I say this because so often I am so disappointed with the photos realtors allow to be posted representing a property! But they don't know what they don't know. I do know. And nothing less than perfect is acceptable in my opinion. It's your home and you should want it to look great, right? I make sure that happens. You know that old saying, "You only get one chance at a first impression!" Right?
5. I AM A PROFESSIONAL SALESMAN. I have been making presentations throughout my 35 year career. And I am known for being very very good at it. I like to make a presentation video of your home for sale. I consider 'video or a tour' mostly used in the market as nothing more than animated photography. I will show up with video equipment, audio equipment and supplemental lighting when needed, script outline in hand and TELL YOUR HOME'S STORY on film. The final production will go up to my YouTube channel and then a link in the MLS whereby all others pull their information about a listing, ie. Zillow, Realtor.com and all others. Pictures are great but the unique features, the neighborhood, and other amenities that make your home what it is can only be told and shared in real video not just pics. Yes, we will have pics too!
And just for fun, here is a pic from a long time ago when I won the Chairman's Inner Circle Award and spent an incredible week in Bermuda scuba diving. Terry Bradshaw joined me for breakfast and they had my pic on the front of a Wheaties box! Like I said, I am a salesman and have been a long time. Any realtor can LIST your home...
...Why don't you consider letting me SELL your home!
Well, there you have it. My five reasons you might want to consider me as your dedicated Realtor. Put me to work! And I'll take the time to find out what you really need most from me as a professional real estate agent. Please contact me at your convenience.
Some words that might be used to describe me: